Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HOPEFUL SPRING

Ahh the long days of winter, how they linger. As I sit here and look out my living room window I'm happily thinking about the hope of Springtime. I know it's a sure thing that eventually the sun will shine more each and everyday to come, the trees will bud, the grass will turn green and the birds will start to sing their songs. Thank the stars for HOPE. 

We all HOPE our shops do well, we all HOPE for good crafty creating ideas, we all HOPE to find that diamond in the rough to sell in our shops, we all HOPE for new places to peruse, dig through, smell the mildew and treasure find in.  HOPE is a good thing and the HOPE of Spring to come brings a smile to my face. I like to think of green things and fresh cut grass and the smell of fresh air through my screen door, seeing tiny buds peek their new heads up above the earth and hear the birds sing their songs once again to remind me of lovely things in nature that are gifts to us.

I'm thinking of garden planting,  potted plants, herbs, screen doors, bird song, blue skies and cloudy wisps of white all signs of HOPE.

Here are a few pics of my house last Spring. They give me HOPE that new things are coming and that these dreary cloudy days of winter blahs will be behind us soon.  HOPE is a dream to hold onto, don't let yours go!




 These lovely shops have things that remind me of Spring and hope and joy! Go check them out and all of their beautiful wares!

Sweep the dust away with Springtime hope.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/anythinggoeshere

CHECK OUT THIS LOVELY ETSY SHOP!











Springtime cake in the park!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BaysideVintage

CHECK OUT THIS LOVELY ETSY SHOP!










Green vase and pink flower happiness!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/penny

CHECK OUT THIS LOVELY ETSY SHOP!










 Water those sprigs of green Springtime love!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoieDeCleve

CHECK OUT THIS LOVELY ETSY SHOP!






 MAY YOUR HOPE SPRING ETERNAL!! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun "thinking of spring post"! Thank you for including my whisk brooms. I have a post on my blog called "2011, Year of the Brush". I will add a link to your blog at the end of it so my readers can come and visit your fun blog! Joan@anythinggoeshere

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winter but it's always about this time of year when I am so ready for it to be over. Thank you for including me in your blog! And for reminding me that spring will come :)

    ps. Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete